Web This Site

Monday, October 01, 2007

Win a Nip/Tuck season 5 poster

Win this poster

Do you know what’s better than your favorite shows returning for a new season?

Free stuff. Specifically, free stuff featuring the handsome mugs of Nip/Tuck’s Julian McMahon and Dylan Walsh.

The folks at FX have provided me with three Nip/Tuck posters from the new season to give to loyal Tube Talk readers.

To enter to win, all you have to do is send an e-mail to jennifer@tube-talk.com with your name and mailing address. In the subject line, please label the e-mail Nip/Tuck Contest. I'll choose three winners randomly.

Did I mention that Julian McMahon is wearing a leather jacket in the posters? That’s incentive enough for you to enter, right? The contest ends October 14, 2007.

Nip/Tuck returns with its new season on Oct. 30 at 10 p.m. on FX.

As a reward for entering this contest, here are some sneak peek photos from the upcoming new season. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julian looks good...yummy. I just sent my entry.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. Wait...Christian has Wilber now? When did that happen? I must have missed something.

Anonymous said...

I want that poster for my dorm room. I'm a med student and want to be a plastic surgeon.

Anonymous said...

I love Nip/Tuck, and i cant wait for the new Season, and the new Poster is amazing, the Style, the Colours, it's perfect, thank you so much Ryan Murphy for that, and that you create Nip/Tuck the best show on TV.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the deal with Wilber? I can't remember either.

Anonymous said...

That first photo of Julian...THUD. OMG, he's smoking. I hope we get to see more of him naked this season...hint, hint,,,Ryan Murphy. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like they're going to be a happy family in California. Liz, Sean, Christian and Wilber.

I can't remember exactly what happened to Wilber, but I think his father died and gave Christian custody somehow. I could be wrong, but I think that's what happened.

Anonymous said...

I JUST ENTERED. I SO WANT THAT POSTER. :)

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk