Web This Site

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Attention L.A. Nip/Tuck fans

It’s days like these I wish I lived in Los Angeles.


I received an invitation to go hang out at the new Hollywood & Highland McNamara/Troy offices tonight. Unfortunately, I’m on the East Coast, so I won’t get to tell my favorite plastic surgeons what I “don’t like about myself.”

But, if you live in the L.A. area, you’re in luck. Nip/Tuck’s Dylan Walsh (Sean McNamara) and Julian McMahon (Christian Troy) will be meeting with fans to sign autographs. The fun begins at 6:30 p.m. at the Hollywood & Highland Center-Hollywood Plaza Level 2.

If you can’t make the event, you can watch it live through streaming video here.

Any loyal Tube Talk readers who attend, please report back here to give us the 411.

Nip/Tuck returns on FX October 30 at 10 p.m. ET.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I wish I lived there, too. I'd love to get their autographs or just watch from the sidelines!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I'll try to head down there if I can get out of work on time.

Anonymous said...

It's days like this that I wish I were a west coast girl. :(

Anonymous said...

Please Tube Talk Girl please......
Interview Julian McMahon. I need to know every inches of him. He's awesome.

tube talk girl said...

Hmmmm....anonymous...it sounds like you have a bit of a crush on Julian. :) It's OK. It's a shame-free zone!

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk