Web This Site

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Jerry Seinfeld returns to TV

Jerry Seinfeld returns to network television this Thursday as a guest star on NBC’s 30 Rock. Seinfeld will stretch his acting chops to play – you guessed it – himself. Relax Seinfeld lovers. I kid.

I’ve missed Seinfeld, and I’m thrilled he’s back, even if it’s only for a quick guest spot. To see a sneak peek of his appearance and what he and Alec Baldwin have to say about his appearance, hit play below or click here. (Thanks to NBC for the clip.)

30 Rock premieres Thursday at 8:30 p.m. on NBC.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, I heard you on the Magic radio morning show talking about this Tuesday morning. I'm from the area originally but live in PA now, so I listen live on the Web. (Love your Tube Talk report, by the way. You and Jack are hilarious!!)

Thanks for sharing the Seinfeld news. I LOVED Seinfeld. It was my favorite show. I don't watch 30 Rock, but I'll be tuning in to see him. The show actually looks good, too, so perhaps I'll add it to my Thursday night lineup.

Anonymous said...

Sigh.....I miss Jerry so much. That was damn good comedy. Please come back to TV permanantly.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this show looks funny. I watched the first episode when it premiered, but I didn't think it was funny. It looks like it's gotten better. I'm in.

Anonymous said...

Tina Fey's Jerry imatation is too funny!

Anonymous said...

I love Thursdays on NBC

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk