Web This Site

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sneak peek: Moonlight

From the number of e-mails I’ve received, it’s obvious that many of you love the new CBS drama Moonlight.

Check out this sneak peek from Friday’s show “Fever.”

Here’s the official description: Mick is injured in his search for a young woman who is believed to be hiding in the desert. But when the scorching sunlight depletes Mick's vampiric ability to heal himself, Beth must rush to help him.

Moonlight airs on Friday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the first time in a very long time, there is a show that I look forward to eagerly each week. Moonlight is that show. It just grabbed my attention and won't let go.

Anonymous said...

I like it, too. Mick is really funny. And I love Jason Dohring.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clip and this is a great new show. It too grabbed me and won't let go - hope the writers keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I love this show, I can't wait for new episodes.

Anonymous said...

That scene reminded me a little of the Angel one where he has to "drink" Buffy. Ah, good times!

Anonymous said...

I love this tv show. I can't wait to see more of it.

Anonymous said...

Oh I adore this show unlike any other that I've seen for a long long time. I'm crossing my fingers that CBS picks it up for a full season. Please CBS don't let us Moonlight fans down. There are so many of us.

Anonymous said...

Moonlight is Hot. Alex O'Laughlin, the gorgeous Aussie playing Mick St. John is hotter. The episodes just keep getting better and Fever is like... wow!

tube talk girl said...

Wow, there are a lot of Moonlight fans here! Thanks everybody. I'll try to post clips for you, as I get them.

Anonymous said...

Just watched Fever, WOW, very intense! I can't wait till next Friday. This show is addictive!

Anonymous said...

In my opinion it's about dam* time they had a show like Moonlight on the air.

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk