Web This Site

Monday, October 15, 2007

Questions for Zach Braff and Kristen Bell?













Later today I’ll be chatting with two of my favorite TV personalities: Scrubs star Zach Braff and new Heroes star Kristen Bell, along with Scrubs executive producer Bill Lawrence and Heroes executive producer Tim Kring.

If you have questions for Braff, Bell, Lawrence or Kring, please leave them in the comments below. I could use your help for some really great questions.

Braff and Lawrence are doing press to promote the upcoming season of Scrubs that begins on October 25.

Bell and Kring are doing press to discuss Bell’s new role on Heroes, but I desperately want to ask Bell some questions about Veronica Mars and her stint on Gossip Girl. (Yes, I’m a bad Tube Talk Girl.)

Thanks for your help, Tubers. I’ll be sure to report the details from the conference calls.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so hate you! Ask Bell how many episodes she's signed on for.

Anonymous said...

See if she's heard any more on the Veronica Mars movie.

Anonymous said...

Ask Zach and Bill if we'll see another musical episode. It was so good.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know if this truly is the last season for Scrubs.

Also, what happened with Braff and the Fletch movie?

Anonymous said...

I want to be you. :)

Find out why Bell turned down Lost.

Anonymous said...

Is Kristen doing anything with singing/musicals? Tell her we miss Veronica!

Anonymous said...

Ask Lawrence why he's going down the JD/Elliot path again and if he knows how it will end.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer! You suck. I want to talk to Zach Braff. :)

Ask him how he'd like Scrubs to end for JD.

Anonymous said...

Tell Kristen we miss her so much and are waiting for her to do the Veronica movie. Also, find out if she's going to Broadway. I've heard rumors. Also, ask her if she's caught Jason's performance on Moonlighting yet.

Anonymous said...

Can I be you for the day Tube Talk Girl? Ask Kristen if she still keeps in touch with any of the Mars cast.

Anonymous said...

How did the scrubs cast like doing the musical? (Everything comes down to poo was robbed of the emmy.)

Anonymous said...

Ask Kristen if she's dating Syler (or the guy who plays him, I forget his name). You can answer to the rumers!

Anonymous said...

Please have more emotional Dr. Cox episodes on Scrubs!

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk