Web This Site

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Scrubs’ Zach Braff and Bill Lawrence interview scoop

I just got off the phone with Scrubs’ Zach Braff and Bill Lawrence.

It was the longest conference call I’ve ever done, but it was worth it. I’ve got mega scoop on the new season.

The janitor will finally get a name and a girlfriend. A giant fairytale episode is in the works, based on the Princess Bride. More musical elements are planned. (I suggested Turk’s air band.) Tom Cavanagh, Elizabeth Banks, and perhaps Scott Foley, will be back for guest appearances. JD will mature, and the JD/Elliot coupling will be resolved.

Whew! See? I told you I had plenty of scoop. And that’s not the half of it. I’ll be posting the transcript soon.

I asked Braff which TV shows he watches. (Lost, Countdown with Keith Olbermann, and his guilty pleasure is Project Runway.)

Check back to find out what they’ve got planned after Scrubs, what their favorite episodes are, and what souvenirs they want to take home from the Scrubs set. See ya soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want your job, Tube Talk Girl. It's really hard not to hate you.

I can't wait to read the rest of the scoop. Good job on suggesting the Turk air band. That was one of the funnies moments ever in Scrubs history.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love the Princess Bride. I can't wait to see it play out.

Anonymous said...

I love Zach Braff TTG, I am green with envy!

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk