Web This Site

Friday, October 19, 2007

Private Practice gets full season

ABC has ordered a full season of Private Practice, according to E!Online. That means Addison, Pete and the gang are probably here to stay. (Sorry to all of you Grey’s Anatomy fans that were hoping Addison would end up back at Seattle Grace soon.)

Private Practice has been doing fairly well in the ratings. Last night’s show averaged about 12 million viewers.

Private Practice is the second new show of the fall to get a full season order. Gossip Girl on the CW was the first.

E!Online is also reporting that CBS is giving a full order to The Big Bang Theory, too. Really? The Big Bang Theory? Wow. I didn’t see that one coming.

Are you enjoying Private Practice? Do you like Addison’s new life? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't love it. It seems so silly at times. If it weren't for the cast, I'd have tuned out long ago. I actually FF through the B story with the kid.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe 12 million people are watching this show. Never underestimate the power of Addison.

Anonymous said...

I love this show! I'm so glad it's doing well.

Anonymous said...

Tim Daly is good and so are Kate and Taye and Audra and the guy who played Piz on Veronica Mars. The rest of the people, I don't care about.

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk