Web This Site

Monday, October 08, 2007

Buffy alumni back on the tube













I love it when TV stars of my favorite shows past get new gigs. The former cast of Buffy the Vampire Slayer is popping up all over the tube, and I couldn’t be happier. Before you get too giddy reminiscing about the bygone days of Cordy, Willow, Buffy and Angel, take note that you can catch many of your favorite Buffy folks currently in new shows.

Charisma Carpenter landed a recurring role on the new ABC show Big Shots, beginning Nov. 1. She’ll also make a guest appearance on the new FOX show Back to You.

James Marsters is returning to Smallville soon on the CW, according to E!Online. He also did a role on Without a Trace and a guest spot on Saving Grace this summer.

Alyson Hannigan can be seen every Monday night on the CBS comedy How I Met Your Mother.

And Buffy’s former love interest, Angel, actor David Boreanaz, is busy solving crimes on the FOX drama Bones. Now, if we could just get Sarah Michelle Gellar to guest on Bones as Booth’s former love interest, I’d be happier than Spike at a Red Cross blood drive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the SMG idea to guest star on Bones. I doubt she'd do it though, since she's moved on to "film." Sadly, Bones is better than Scooby Doo or The Grudge.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Marsters back on Smallville. Gen. Zod lives on!

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk