Web This Site

Sunday, November 25, 2007

You Just Got Slapped Video

By popular demand, here is Marshall Eriksen’s musical number about the infamous Slap Bet.

For those of you who e-mailed me confused about the “Slapsgiving” reference in my Thanksgiving Day post, this should help clear things up for you. In short, it’s about a bet between Barney and Marshall, on How I Met Your Mother, that Marshall won. Barney’s reward is that he gets to slap Marshall five times in his lifetime. Marshall had announced that Thanksgiving would be the day he issued one of his slaps.

You really need to watch the previous season of How I Met Your Mother to fully appreciate the humor here.

For HIMY fans, enjoy the talented Jason Segel as he tickles the ivories, and me, in this cute musical number by hitting play below or clicking here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. I've seen the one of just Marshall singing, but this is so much better. Barney makes it so hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen this show, but it looks so funny. Neil Patrick and Jason should go to Broadway. (Or back to Broadway in Neil's case.)

I'm going to try and get season one. I'm sold, Tube Talk Girl.

jedijawa said...

That was an awesome episode!

Anonymous said...

One of the best ever! I had no idea Marshall could sing like that. And Barney, wow, he's got an amazing voice. I wish he'd done more than just howl.

How about a musical episode, writers?

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk