Web This Site

Monday, November 26, 2007

Maks tells the truth about his dancing competition

Maksim Chmerkovskiy didn’t mince words when asked by Extra if voters made the correct choice for the final three contestants on Dancing With the Stars.

He doesn’t believe Marie Osmond should be in the finale.

"I think Jennie [Garth] was better than Marie [Osmond]," who is still in the competition. "Frankly, I think there are a lot of other people better than Marie.”

You’re not alone, Maks.

Marie’s popularity carries her through show after show and is definitely a factor, Maks said.

"History shows either a cute man or somebody with a huge fan base (wins) and I think Marie has both Helio and Mel's fan base combined times five," Maks said.

As for the best dancer, Maks said his partner Melanie Brown should be the champ. "She’s hands down the best dancer left... [the] most capable, most natural."

The finale airs tonight on ABC.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I love him, not to mention he is SOOOOO hot!

I watched him on CNN's Larry King with Mario Lopez the other night and he wasn't all that "friendly" towards Marie.

Anonymous said...

I missed that. Dish Becky! What were he and Lopez talking about?

Anonymous said...

I say good for him for telling the truth.

It is a popularity contest, and Marie is not the best dancer. I think even she knows that.

Anonymous said...

They had Marie and John, Helio, and Julianne and Maks on there (dont know where Mel B was) and they were just discussing everything that has went on. Here is a link.

Just listen to him at the end when they are talking about "laughing at Marie's fainting spell." He's like "oh yea we laughed about it."

He is soo cocky BUT THAT IS WHY WE LOVE HIM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKz1M_AfZVM

Anonymous said...

Marie STINKS!

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does Maks have the hottest chest, butt, smile etc etc etc...?

He is to die for, right ladies???

ZenDenizen said...

Yes, to die for! Mel is equally hot!

Anonymous said...

Count me in on the Maks train!

Thanks, Becky for sharing that.

Anonymous said...

I just hope he and Mel B wins.
They are awesome!

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk