Web This Site

Monday, November 26, 2007

Chuck and Life get full season orders

Two of NBC’s freshman dramas, Chuck and Life, have received full season orders, according to E!Online.

I’m not surprised that the fun, spy drama Chuck got this vote of confidence from NBC, but Life, now that’s another story. I didn’t like the pilot and the ratings haven’t been Earth shattering, so I assumed it wouldn’t make it to the end of the season. So much for my predictions.

The one NBC show you don’t see renewed yet is Bionic Woman. It’s struggling week to week. (Well, that one I did predict.)

No word yet on Journeyman. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig the Chuck and like Life despite the fact that I keep thinking I don't... same with Bionic Woman.

I've stopped watching Journeyman.

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk