Web This Site

Thursday, November 08, 2007

“Ed” visits Scrubs

Thomas Cavanagh, who I’ll always remember as the dearly departed Ed Stevens, is guest starring on Scrubs tonight.

Cavanagh is reprising his role as J.D.’ brother, Dan Dorian. Dan returns to town and tells J.D. that it’s time to “grow up.”

Longtime Scrubs viewers know that Dan wasn’t exactly the pillar of maturity an older brother should be, so this should be good. Hello, pot; meet kettle.

Cavanagh and Zach Braff look alike and have an easy chemistry that I always find compelling. Thank you, Scrubs show runner Bill Lawrence for bringing back one of my TV favorites, even if his name is no longer Ed Stevens.

Catch Scrubs tonight at 9:30 p.m. ET on NBC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great episode. They look so much alike it's a little frightening.

I so miss "Ed" on a weekly TV series. Bring him back somewhere, NBC!!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss "ed" too...sigh

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk