Web This Site

Monday, November 26, 2007

A Bones kiss

Bones fans, the moment you all have been waiting for is here. It’s an early Christmas present.

Booth and Brennan are going to get all smoochy under the mistletoe in tonight’s episode of Bones. It’s not clear yet whether eggnog is involved.

This Christmas-themed episode looks fun. The gang investigates the death of a Santa impersonator named Kristopher Kringle. The fun starts at 8 p.m. on FOX.

To see what David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel thought of the kiss, click here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kiss was AWESOME. Merry Christmas to us, the Bones/Booth shippers! Thank you, FOX.

Anonymous said...

Yay...we finally got a kiss. They are so hot together.

Anonymous said...

I thought Booth looked a little strained. I know it was because he's supposed to be uncomfortable though. I can't wait until these two really let loose.

Anonymous said...

Agreed they're awesome. I know they're dragging it out but I think them together would be tons of good fodder.

Anonymous said...

OMG, this show is so good. I love the new doctor. When he dressed up as the elf I was howling.

This show is funny. So not what a procedural crime drama usually is.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the kiss looked forced. It was supposed to. But that doesn't mean it didn't sizzle.

Anonymous said...

This was a great episode. The end was so sweet. Booth brought the tree to prison! Awww.

Anonymous said...

Guys, this is a slippery slope. Remember Moonlighting? I'm just saying. Yes, they have attraction but I don't think they should act on it.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. Thanks for posting it Tube Talk Girl.

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk