Web This Site

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Tonight’s TV

It’s Thursday, Tubers. You know that that means. So many good shows, so little time.

Tonight holds some especially enticing morsels for TV addicts. First, Helen Slater, Supergirl from the big-screen begins a two-episode guest role on Smallville. Slater will play Clark Kent’s Kryptonian mother, Lara.

Then, my gal Karen returns to The Office. Rashida Jones guest stars tonight. Karen will try to woo Stanley away from the Scranton branch. We’ll hopefully get some Jim/Karen closure with this episode.

If that’s not enough to get you excited, consider this. Betty and Henry have a date to see Wicked on Ugly Betty and Kim goes in to labor on Scrubs.

Here’s what I’ll be watching tonight.

8 p.m. Smallville on CW, Ugly Betty on ABC, and My Name is Earl on NBC

9 p.m. The Office on NBC, Grey’s Anatomy on ABC

9:30 p.m. Scrubs on NBC

10 p.m. Big Shots on ABC

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just watched The Office. God, I've missed Karen. Jim hiding in that car with that mustache was hysterical. I guess we finally know that the Karen/Jim didn't end well.

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk