Web This Site

Friday, November 23, 2007

Love blossoms on the Scrubs set

Doctor, doctor, give me the news. I got a bad taste of loving you.

Setting: The Scrubs set
Cast: Zach Braff and John C. McGinley
Scene: Dr. Dorian and Dr. Cox discuss a man’s symptoms of a racing heart and blissful happiness in a fake scene, as they set up a crewmember’s surprise engagement.

It’s reasons like this that I’ve been preaching the Scrubs love for years here at Tube Talk. Check out this video clip of a surprise proposal on the Scrubs set. Accomplices Zach Braff and John C. McGinley even had me fooled that they were filming a real scene, and I am a TV expert. I have no idea who this adorable couple is, but congratulations, nonetheless.



Thanks to Tim for the tip.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww,,,that was sweet. I'm all teary.

Anonymous said...

I want to work on the scrubs set.

Anonymous said...

For years, all I've wanted is a "thanks to Tim for the tip" here on on Tube Talk...

What does one do once he's accomplished his goal in life? Set a new goal? Retire?

Anonymous said...

I'd set my sights on getting an actual mention in a column next. But, that's a pretty lofty goal.

Anonymous said...

How romantic! That was so sweet of Braff and McGinley to do that. They're shattering the myth that all actors are giant, selfish egomaniancs.

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. What a lucky gal!

Anonymous said...

That show must be really cool to take the time to do that. I agree with spikeme20 that it just shows how awesome the scrubs folks are.

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk