Web This Site

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Barney Stinson channels Doogie Howser

Last week, I raved about How I Met Your Mother and the clever ending that made longtime TV fans (and me) squeal in delight. Barney, played by Neil Patrick Harris formerly the star of Doogie Howser, M.D., ended the show at the computer typing. (It’s a familiar scene for those of us who loved Harris as Doogie.) The Doogie music played as “Barney” wrote in his journal. Harris even did one of the trademark “Doogie” mannerisms during the scene.

By popular request, here’s the video for those who missed it. CBS finally got it uploaded to You Tube. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! Brilliant. Thanks for the video. I read your post about it and was kicking myself for missing it. Doogie was one of my favorite shows as a kid.

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk