Web This Site

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tube Talk Girl does radio

Those of you who love television and talk radio, I’d like to invite you to listen to the Shaun Omac TV Talk show on Blog Talk Radio this Thursday, via the Internet or a podcast.

I’ll be a guest on the show at 6:20 Eastern time or 3:20 p.m. for those of you in Las Vegas, where the show is broadcast. TV Talk discusses ratings and TV news and scoop with TV stars, show execs, and those who write about the industry.

I was a guest a couple weeks ago and had a great time dishing all things TV with Shaun and his TV-obsessed callers. You can listen to my last appearance, by clicking here. I was on the day after Zap2It’s Amy Amatangelo, or as you may know her TV Gal, so I was a little nervous. (I’ve been a longtime fan of TV Gal!)

Also, if you’re an early bird, I do a weekly appearance on Magic 106.5 every Tuesday morning to give the Tube Talk report and hang out with morning host Jack Logar. I’m on around 7:45 –8:30 a.m. and if you’re a true early bird, you can catch me around 6:30 a.m., too. You can listen live to the Magic Morning Show on the Internet here.

Thanks to all of you who’ve written in to tell me how much you enjoy my radio gigs. I have a great time doing them. Now, if only Ryan Seacrest would call.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, Ryan Seacrest needs to call me Jen!

tube talk girl said...

LOL. OK, you win. I'll take Logar, you can have Seacrest.

Anonymous said...

I listen to you on Jack's show. I love the Tube Talk segment!

Anonymous said...

thanks :) he should be calling any day now, heck i would settle for an email or something...Ryan come on!

I too love ya on the radio Jen!

tube talk girl said...

Thanks, Bec!

Anonymous said...

i found you from being on tv talk with shaun omac.

great blog

we love it here at UCLA

Bree
Cali

tube talk girl said...

Hey UCLA! Shout out!

Thanks for listening. Please feel free to join in the comments here at Tube Talk. We welcome all TV lovers.

Anonymous said...

halo from bangor maine !!

same as bree, here from the tv talk show too

tube talk girl said...

Greetings, Bangor, Maine! Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to share your ideas/thoughts in the comments. Welcome to Tube Talk!

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk