Web This Site

Friday, April 18, 2008

"Dancing" star Julianne Hough’s country music video

Professional dancer and two-time Dancing With the Stars champ Julianne Hough is trying out another career. She’s aspiring to become a country music superstar.

Here’s a look at her new music video for “Song in My Head.”

You know I love Julianne. She’s my favorite pro female dancer on Dancing With the Stars, and her choreography is always the best. She’s gorgeous, sweet and oh-so talented. I have no doubt she’s going to be a raging success in the country music genre. (Why is it that some women get the whole package and the rest of us just pieces?)

Hough is already booked to go on tour with country music superstar Brad Paisley this summer. Not a bad first gig, Julianne.

Sometimes, I forget that this talented young lady is only 19-years-old. Sit back, hit play and enjoy this video of Julianne in her cutoff denim shorts. For all you guys, thank me later!

0 comments:

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk