Web This Site

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Justin Hartley gets new CW show

Finally, someone listened to me. Justin Hartley, or as you may know him, Green Arrow on Smallville, has landed the lead in a new CW pilot titled Austin Golden Hour.

Austin Golden Hour is a medical drama that features emergency room surgeons and technicians, according to The Hollywood Reporter. So, it looks like the Green Arrow will be trading in his tights for a white coat.

Regular readers know I’ve been begging for the CW, or any other sensible network, to give Hartley his own show for years. I had hoped it would be a Justice League series, but I’ll take anything I can get. (The CW didn’t choose to pick up his previous pilot, Aquaman that has become favorite Internet viewing for TV fans.) I hope they’ll give this one a shot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd watch him in anything.

Anonymous said...

Ditto. It's about time CW offered him something. This guy needs his own show.

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk