Web This Site

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Smallville’s Chloe hits the blogosphere

You know actress Allison Mack as Chloe Sullivan, the super-smart sidekick of Smallville’s Clark Kent. Now, you have the chance to get to know Ms. Mack a little better. She’s started her very own blog. (Chloe would be so proud!)

Fans of Mack can read her thoughts, listen to her favorite song, and view her personal photos at her relaunched Web site that features her blog.

The Web site has a fantastic new interview with Mack that should not be missed. She discusses the Clark/Chloe romantic relationship, what it’s like working with Tom Welling, and the ongoing online discussion of Metropolis’ miraculous geographic relocation near Smallville.

It’s no secret that I love Chloe Sullivan and have had nothing but praise for her portrayer. I’ve been touting her talent in this newspaper/Web column for more than three years. I know you guys love her too, as I get more mail about her Smallville character than any other, not to mention the thousands of hits on this Web site from people searching the “Clark and Chloe kiss.” So, go visit her site. Leave her a comment. Tell her how much you enjoy her character.

It’s the least we can do for the girl who helps save the world on a weekly basis.

2 comments:

Greg said...

She's my favorite on the show no doubt...

I'm a huge Superman fan... always have been... and even though I'm older than the CW "demographic" Ms. Mack's acting is always a cut above and very watchable...

Greg
www.denvertvguy.com

tube talk girl said...

Greg, I'm older than the CW demo, too, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying their shows i.e. Veronica, One Tree Hill, and Smallville. Good drama is good drama.

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk