Web This Site

Monday, April 09, 2007

"How I Met Your Mother:" Barney’s “legendary” bachelor party

Take the lethal combination of Barney Stinson, a bachelor party, and strippers, and you get one legendary episode of How I Met Your Mother.

I’ve seen clips from tonight’s show, and it’s a must see for any How I Met Your Mother fan. As Tube Talk Girl, it’s my duty to remind you when funny TV shows hit the air, as it happens so rarely these days.

Here’s the official description from CBS. But really, what more do you need to know than Barney and a bachelor party?

After Barney ruins Marshall's bachelor party plans, Lily reveals a shocking secret about Barney that causes Marshall to rethink who his best man should be.

Catch How I Met Your Mother tonight on CBS at 8 p.m. EST.

0 comments:

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk