Web This Site

Thursday, April 05, 2007

NBC renews 30 Rock, no word yet on “Lights” or “Studio 60”

The NBC comedy 30 Rock, starring Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin will rock on next season.

The network renewed the show for another season.

The show averages about 6 millions viewers per week. Surprisingly, that was enough to keep it on the air. The show draws a decent rating in the 18-49 demographic and also does well in households with six-figure incomes, demographics that advertisers seek.

I watched the first two episodes of 30 Rock and that was enough for me. Readers tell me it improved vastly as time went by, so perhaps I’ll have to tune back in. Nevertheless, I know the show has a big fan following, so “woo-hoo” for you guys.

Frankly, I’m more concerned with the fate of my beloved Friday Night Lights and the show I’ve grown to enjoy, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

No word yet on whether they’ll return next season. Fingers crossed, Tubers!

0 comments:

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk