Web This Site

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Scrubs moving to ABC next season

TV Guide’s Michael Ausiello has confirmed the news that Scrubs will definitely make the move to ABC next season for 18 episodes.

That sound you hear – it’s me popping the champagne.

When I originally posted the news in February of the possibility of Scrubs jumping from NBC to ABC, NBC was reportedly fighting the move. In this week’s updated story, Ausiello did not discuss the details of how it all worked out and why NBC let Scrubs go.

The skeptic in me wants to question the deal and is worried that this could end up in a lawsuit, but the TV fan in me just wants to celebrate that the doctors of Sacred Heart will live on for another season on a network that hopefully will appreciate its comedy genius.

The cast and crew go back to work March 24, according to Ausiello.

I don’t think I’m alone when I say, “Welcome back, Coxer!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!! This is great news. I tried watching a couple of the new sitcoms this season, Back to You,
The Big Bang Theory. I thought they all were lacking.

Long live Scrubs!

Anonymous said...

Hells yeah!!!

18 more episodes is the best TV news this year. Long live the Coxer!

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk