Web This Site

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Veronica Mars renewed!

by Jennifer Squires Biller

It’s official. Veronica Mars will be back next season. Can I get a Woo Hoo? (Go ahead. I'll wait.)

Rob Thomas confirmed that my favorite effective detective has a coveted spot on the CW schedule, according to Kristin at E!Online. Here’s what she had to say:


"The official word has just come down from the suits at The CW: our beloved Veronica will be back! (I never doubted it for a minute.) Rob Thomas just sent me an email, confirming the good news. He said they've been picked up for 22 episodes, with the option of reducing the order to 13 if ratings slip too low. No word on their time slot yet. I'm sure Rob will let us know as soon as he hears!"

Now, if we can just get a confirmation for Smallville, I’ll be a happy Tuber!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo happy about this!

tube talk girl said...

Happy doesn't begin to describe my reaction! :) Giddy. Euphoric. Elated. Just get out your thesarus!

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk