Web This Site

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The O.C.: Marissa leaving? and season finale spoilers

by Jennifer Squires Biller

Big news, Tubers. Marissa Cooper is not long for The O.C. According to E!Online’s Kristin Veitch, Mischa Barton will not be a series regular next year. And in even more shocking news, Marissa may or may not be the series regular who bites it in the season finale. Here’s the 411 that Kristin posted at her site:


I truly believe Mischa Barton will not be a series regular next season on The O.C. next season, regardless of whether she is the one being killed off. Three reliable sources have confirmed it. Mischa Barton is leaving The O.C. that's what sources connected to the show tell me, that she may appear as a guest star next season, but will *not be a series regular. A rep for FOX says he, quote, "can't confirm or deny, but viewers will have to tune in to find out on May 18." In the meantime, I can tell you with absolute certainty that a major character *is being killed off in that finale. It could be Marissa, it could be another OC staple. This is a huge twist the producers have been plotting for six months, and who it is has been kept under wraps by shooting multiple endings and leaving certain pages out of the script. This death will change everything about The O.C. for next season.


Gulp.

Suddenly, I’m getting a little nervous for our beloved Sandy. Call it a hunch, but TV dads on my favorite shows never seem to make it to the series’ finales. (R.I.P. Mitch Leery and Jonathan Kent.) Now that Sandy declared he would testify against Newport’s biggest baddie, I’m guessing the elder-Cohen has a target on his back. Of course, the dead-character-walking could be Kirsten, or Summer, or … (no, I refuse to say Ryan or Seth.)

Please, take Marissa! Longtime Tube Talk readers know I’ve never been a fan of her character. So, I’m hoping that she’s the one to take the dirt nap, and that the Cohens can live happily ever after. Well, as happily ever after as a family can that has an alcoholic mother, a pot-smoking son and another troubled teen under one roof.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I think Marissa leaving is really not good at all. I know that she was not one of the popular characters but she and Ryan had some Magic or sort of Chemistry.
The guy Volchak should have died.

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk