Web This Site

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Smallville: The finale and the Clark/Chloe kiss

by Jennifer Squires Biller

It’s strange how timing works. Just as I had finally accepted that the only place a Clark/Chloe romance would ever happen was in my imagination, the writers threw a kiss at us in the season finale.

Curses!

Even though I know better, it was just enough of a teaser to make me think all hope isn’t lost for my favorite reporter and the man of steel. Yes, I know there were special circumstances surrounding “the kiss,” considering the world was ending and all, but still. Lips locked. Hands were around waists. So, a kiss is a kiss, Tubers. Damn that ringing phone! If they’d got to finish that scene, maybe I wouldn’t be so anxious for next season, to see if they’ll just ignore what happened or actually have a discussion about it. Yep, once again, I’m suckered back in to believing/hoping that Chloe will someday get her man.

Smallville ended the season on a high note. (You can’t go wrong with Lex in leather, channeling Angel in that coat.) Then, there was Clark in peril, trapped in that dimensional prison floating in space; Lois and Martha poised for a plane crash; And I don’t even want to think about my Chloe being dragged from the limo by those scary men during the riot.

Which brings me to the questions of the night. Why do people riot and terrorize one another when the power goes out? I’ve never understood it. No phones/lights/computers and the human race suddenly turns into animals? Fred Flintstone never behaved that way. Here’s a tip for you when the power goes out: stay inside, people. And lock the doors.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I remember watching that episode. I think a lot of people are waiting for Clark to FINALLY get over Lana and try to see what's right in front of him. And Allison Mack is excruciatingly cute too!

holaveronica said...

i love this website. i love the pictures of chloe and clark. wish they were together!

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk