Web This Site

Friday, May 05, 2006

Save Our Shows poll results

by Jennifer Squires Biller

You guys are my peeps. You saw a mission and you chose to accept it. Pat yourselves on the backs for a job well done in the recent Save Our Show surveys at USA Today and E!Online. I urged you to vote for the shows you felt were truly in jeopardy of cancellation. The winner of the USA Today poll is *drumroll please* my beloved Scrubs, followed by Veronica Mars in second. Well done, people. Well done! You even did me proud by showing your affection for the show I can’t stop talking about, Invasion. It ranked number seven (with 28 percent of the vote) in the USA Today poll, just one notch above One Tree Hill, another show that receives no love from critics (except me.) Check out the complete results of the USA Today poll here.

Over at E!Online, One Tree Hill fans came out in droves, 1 million strong. Nice. Veronica ranked second in this poll, too. I’m sure it has a lot to do with the fact that we all assumed that Veronica was pretty much a lock on the CW schedule next year. (Kristin at E!Online confirmed that rumor Friday at her site.)

Thanks to everyone who took time vote in these polls. Network executives truly do pay attention when E! and USA Today give them such valuable information, as opposed to say, Tube Talk Girl, who has been championing these shows for years. (Throw me a bone, here, Tubers. I'm allowed a little self-pity and shameless promotion every now and then, aren't I?)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk