Web This Site

Friday, May 05, 2006

Another "Buffy/Angel" cast member to guest on "How I Met Your Mother"

by Jennifer Squires Biller

Another Angel alumnus is guest starring on How I Met Your Mother on May 15. Amy Acker (ex-Fred) joins Alexis Denisof (ex-Wesley) and Alyson Hannigan (ex-Willow) on the hit sitcom, according to Soap Opera Weekly. Denisof currently is guest starring as Sandy, Robin’s obnoxious co-anchor.

Acker is set to play Penelope, a graduate student who once had a fling with Barney. I can just hear those “legendary” lines now. I’m just waiting for Wesley, Willow, Fred and Spike to show up on Bones. Now that would be legendary.

5 comments:

duckyxdale said...

So cool!!! Is Amy Acker not the best thing on earth? I love kickass Amy!

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk