Web This Site

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tube Talk site redesign

In case you hadn’t noticed, things look a little different around here. We’re working on a brand new site design that will make reading Tube Talk easier for you.

The new site has drop-down menus for the interviews, show titles, news, weekly columns, and your favorite celebrities, to make it easier for you to find exactly what you want to read.

It’s a work in progress, so bear with us the next several days, as we add back our links and other information and work out any bugs.

I hope you enjoy the new design!

---XOXO,
“Tube Talk Girl”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo, fancy! I love the drop-down menus!

Anonymous said...

Well I love it, I feel like I am at the beach.

tube talk girl said...

Pina colada, anyone? :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm maybe for me ;)

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk