Web This Site

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Rosie O’Donnell most annoying celebrity of 2007

The masses have spoken, and it’s official. Rosie O’Donnell has been named the most annoying celebrity of 2007, according to a poll in Parade magazine.

I’m a little surprised that Ro beat out Britney Spears, considering the media’s constant bombardment of news about the pop tart’s missed court appearances, partying, and underwear-less escapades. But apparently gum-chomping, crotch-baring Britney doesn’t annoy you the way Rosie does.

Why?

Apparently O’Donnell’s combative stint on The View earned her the ire of many Americans. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, considering she spouted the 9/11 liberal conspiracy theory that World Trade Center tower 7 was imploded. She also openly criticized the Bush administration on The View, when she asked, “655,000 Iraqi civilians dead. Who are the terrorists? ... If you were in Iraq and another country, the United States, the richest in the world, invaded your country and killed 655,000 of your citizens, what would you call us?"


Even for the most severe Bush hater, calling our government “terrorists” was a bit much.

At her personal blog, O’Donnell herself responded to the news that she was named the most annoying celebrity, saying she earned the title because she’s loud.


In Rosie’s defense, only 2,000 people voted in the pole. That’s less than the number who stop by here on a daily basis, so if I were Rosie, I wouldn’t be too worried. Besides, you just know poor Britney will probably make headlines again soon.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I think Britney is pathetic and in need of some good help but I don't find her annoying. For the most part I ignore Rosie and her mouth but I think I would have picked Ro over Brit for most annoying. ;)

Anonymous said...

Of course America hates Rosie! Yeah, she's very left wing and "loud", but come on! She's a big fat lesbian! How could you not hate her???

Anonymous said...

Not nice, Lou. Not nice.

Anonymous said...

I thinks he's annoying. It bugged me on THe View that if she disagreed with someone's opinion she became combatitive. It's like she couldn't handle someone having a differing view from hers, without resorting to implying they were stupid or misinformed. I found her condescending to anyone who challenged her. And I liked her before her stint on The View!

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk