Web This Site

Monday, January 07, 2008

Psych boys dish up scoop

Hey Tubers! Happy New Year!

I know it’s been slow around here lately. I blame the holidays, the writers’ strike, and my never-ending nausea from a touch of stomach flu.

The good news is that I just got off the phone with the boys of Psych: James Roday and Dulé Hill.

The two were kind enough to do a conference call with a few reporters wanting scoop on Psych. The show returns this Friday at 10 p.m. on USA.

Find out if Dulé will be showcasing his dancing skills, what is in store for Shawn and Juliet, and why the show can’t resist those ongoing Chad Michael Murray jokes.

Stay tuned for the complete interview transcript tomorrow. It’s worth the wait. I promise!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this show! Can't wait to read the transcript!

Anonymous said...

I love the Chad Michael jokes. And all the '80s references. I think once the show gets to NBC it's going to find a whole new audience.

Jennifer, are they going to start from the beginning or just show the episodes currently airing?

Anonymous said...

Yay! I never see any press on this show on hardly any site but yours.

Thanks for the coverage.

Anonymous said...

I've loved Dule since he played Charlie on The West Wing.

I would love to see him dance. I missed his stint on Broadway, but I heard he was phenomenal.

Anonymous said...

Wait...the show is coming to NBC? How did I miss that?

Anonymous said...

Kim, I heard Tube Talk Girl, aka Jennifer, talking about the move on the Magic Morning Radio Show on 106.5. I assume she'll post the dates and information, as she gets it. I think it was sometime in March.

Anonymous said...

NICE!! I'll definitely be back tomorrow, then. Can't wait to read the transcript!!

Dulé is da MAN...I've been looking forward to Psych's return all winter...FINALLY!

tube talk girl said...

Hey guys. I just heard back from my contact at NBC.

There is no specific date yet for the Psych move to NBC, however it will happen in March. I'll let you know details as soon as I get them.

My contact said that NBC will be showing Season 2.

I hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

Man, why do we have to wait until March??? There is nothing on. Nothing. I was looking forward to catching this show, and I don't get USA. Come on NBC, give us Psych now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that somewhere along the line the 'pineapple' thing is explained. Has anybody else noticed the inordinate amount of shots there are in this show of somebody holding a pineapple? I swear to you, it's true.

This is such a great show. It really does keep you on your toes with the hidden references and inside jokes.

tube talk girl said...

Tim, I'm working on the transcript right now. Yes, we asked about the pineapple...they answered sufficiently!

Copyright 2007 Tube Talk